Do you have experience in the fire protection industry and are you seeking your next position with a leading independent company?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
A new position has opened up for an Installation Engineer to join our expanding team in the Midlands and surrounding areas. The individual will be expected to carry out the installation of fire alarms and associated systems to the required standards. The Installation Engineer will be required to ensure projects and associated paperwork are completed both on time and accurately, whilst communicating and documenting any potential issues that may affect delivery timescales.
- A full UK driving licence
- Electrical experience of fire alarms
- Working knowledge of BS5839 and current Health and Safety legislation
- Must be willing to travel nationwide if necessary
- The ability to work to time sensitive deadlines
- Strong problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- FIA Unit Certification 1, 4 & 5
- A valid ECS/CSCS card
- A current IPAF certificate
- 17th Edition qualified
What we offer…
- £25,000 – £28,000 DOE
- A suitable Company vehicle
- Company pension scheme
- Extensive training opportunities
Alarmtec is one of the country’s leading independent specialist fire and life system providers. We offer a nationwide service covering over 6500 client sites through a network of fire alarm engineers based across the UK.
If you are looking for your next challenging role, please send your CV along with a covering letter to HR.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In compliance with the GDPR, any data received will be used for recruitment purposes only.
No agencies, thank you.