Do you possess exceptional organisational skills along with the ability to consistently meet time sensitive deadlines?
If so, this could be the role you’re looking for.
Alarmtec is one of the country’s leading independent specialist fire and life system providers, offering a nationwide service covering over 6500 client sites. We’re looking for a Maintenance Coordinator to join our busy team in Exeter to support our network of fire alarm engineers based throughout the South West.
As a key client and engineer liaison, the Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for organising a defined geographic region of engineers to ensure the completion of all Planned Preventative Maintenance, Breakdowns and any additional small works. In collaboration with the region’s Engineering Team Manager, the Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring efficient and accurate allocation of work whilst ensuring the customers’ needs and requirements remain paramount.
- The ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Skills (most specifically Excel)
- Exceptional organisational and efficiency skills
- The ability to accurately input data and maintain attention to detail
- Experience working in a customer care or administrative role
- GCSE A-C grade including Maths and English
- Logistical knowledge of the UK and travel routes
Full Time – Monday to Friday / Available to start immediately / £16,000 – £18,000 DOE
If you are looking for your next challenging role, please send your CV along with a covering letter to HR.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In compliance with the GDPR, any data received will be used for recruitment purposes only.
No agencies, thank you.