Alarmtec was established in 1974 and since then we have developed and grown to become one of the country’s leading independent specialist fire and life system providers. We offer a nationwide service covering over 1000 client sites through a network of fire alarm engineers based across the UK.
‘With something as valuable as life, it’s essential that the alarm system and the company who design and maintain it are 100% reliable, and that’s what we are.’
At Alarmtec we are committed to
- Our customers being satisfied with our services
- Our professionalism, and reliability and performance as a supplier
- Complying with all applicable compliance, contractual and customer requirements
- Setting objectives and KPIs in these areas to monitor and improve our performance
- Continual improvement of our quality management system which meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Guiding us in the delivery of these commitments are our LIFE Values:
Long Term Commitment to Maintaining the Highest Standards
Innovate New Solutions and ideas
Fulfil our Potential and that of our Team
Ultimate responsibility for quality and the quality management system rests with the Management Team however we expect all our employees to join our commitment to the quality of our services and products and to comply with relevant procedures and working instructions.
This policy is communicated to all company employees and is available to other interested parties upon request. This policy and the associated quality management system is reviewed annually to ensure that it remains appropriate to our strategic direction and is suitable, adequate and effective.